i've been accumulating photography tip links again so i will share... a lot are related to wedding photography because i'm shooting my first paid wedding gig in a couple of weeks and i'm kind of psyching myself out about it [for obvious reasons].
- favorite five: photographer debi treloar... beautiful interior photos and a handful of tips
- off camera lighting at wedding receptions... too late for me to pick up this equipment for the upcoming wedding, but for future reference.
- 22 things you can do today to change your photography forever... some i've done, some are common sense, but there are some suggestions i need to try, especially figuring out how to use my new camera
- formal family wedding photos video by jasmine star
- how to pose in your wedding photographs
- must have shots you do not want to forget about... just as a reminder for me to compile my own list, this is the shortest "must have shot" list for weddings i have ever seen which i love because it sucks to limit yourself to a list when shooting weddings