13.4.11

photographer feature: katarina ribnikar







Age
18

Location
Slovenia, Europe

Who or what sparked your interest in photography?
film photography

Do you have any formal education in photography or are you self taught?
self taught

Is photography your career?
no

Are you currently working on any photography projects?
yes in Rachel's film swap

What is your favorite thing to photograph and why?
film photography, double exposure, film grainn

Where do you find and how do you instruct your models?
my friends and inspiring people I meet on the street. I don't usually instruct them much, I love the natural moves

Do you listen to music while you shoot?
no

What is in your camera bag?
only my yashica x-7

Where do you find inspiration?
in beautiful people and previous century

Future photography goals?
do more and more shots

What, if anything, do you do to promote your photography?
tumblr, flickr groups..

You can find Katarina on Flickr and Tumblr

1 comment: