7.4.11

tilt | things i love thursday

[image via laura zalenga]
  • tee pees and forts... this one is the ships and maps tipi by littlebyjenny


  • fortune cookie coin purse from diana eng - combining two of my favorite things: money and chinese food


  • seersucker

  • audio bullys and nancy sinatra | shot me down... and the "shiny disco balls" pandora station which makes me want to dance and therefore makes me more productive at work.
  • other lovely things: the new tesla 1 film, 4 rolls of black and white c-41 process film, and canon dslr holga lens that i got from four corner store this week; paying off my credit card; cajun chicken alfredo that backstreets made me even though it wasn't on the menu; sunny days; and my little baby man can walk now!

2 comments:

  1. this is the happiest and summeriest post (my statement is based completely on the first two photos and the seersucker swatch). LOVE!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (oh and i just read the last bullet point...more YAY!)

    ReplyDelete