20.5.11

oddballs










hmm... karly is right. i never end up posting more than a handful of photos from each roll of film even though i always mean to post them all. here are some oddball film photos that i've taken that don't really match up with any blog posts that i have queued up in my brain. :] thanks for the inspiration karly!

i will try to do more posts and stop storing my photos away in a box never to be seen again.

most of these were from a double exposed roll, once through my canon elan iie and also through my holga 135 on kodak 400 film. i was a little disappointed that the results weren't more dramatic.

4 comments:

  1. Cute little gnome.

    ♥ sécia
    www.petiteinsanities.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. such lovely little vignettes! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your sweet comments! :)

    As for uploading pictures. I usually resize the image in photoshop to the desired size (usually 700 dpi) and then i upload it as a private image on flickr. After that I use the flickr HTML code (it looks something like this http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3113/5736885679_dfa5cebdc6_o.jpg) found under "Grab the HTML/BBCode" and post it into blogger. It's a little complicated but i was so frustrated with the quality of some of the other photo hosting sites I do it this way.
    Hope that helps. Don't hesitate to ask if you have anymore questions.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw these and right away I was going to ask if you used a Holga! Lovely pictures. I especially like 7th one down. Beautiful! (My profile pic was taken with a Holga too! ;D)

    ReplyDelete